My Alexa ToolBar !! :))

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.alexa.toolbar/atbp/mnyVSL/download/index.htm

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Why Me?

God:  Hey You!
Me:   Hey God. How are you doing?
God: You seem to have been happy for a while now.
Me:   Well, it has been just a few moments with my love.
God:  Have you heard about Pareto’s rule?
Me:   Yeah! 
God:  Your life follows that. 20% happiness and 80% sorrow.
Me:    Uh Oh !! 
God:  I'm going to suck the love out of your life.
Me:   I deserve her more than you. Please.
God: Take a deep breath before the air around you becomes scarce.
Me:   But why me?
And silence prevailed in the darkness which engulfed me thereafter..

4 comments:

  1. yeah.. God keeps playing with me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sad indeed... but happiness is always in our hands. We keep looking at the door which was closed and tend to neglect another door which was opened!!

    Anand
    Life's like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anand, you are right. Happiness is in our hands.. but it takes time to realize that after losing something/someone you love.. it takes time to move on..

    ReplyDelete